Looking for some outdoor adventure on your trip to Pearland? Here is a sampling of the best recreation opportunities available to those looking to reconnect with nature while in the area. Don’t forget to bring your favorite outdoor gear!
- Pearland sits in the Central Flyway meaning that a variety of migratory birds can be seen during the spring and fall migration season. Check out the John Hargrove Environmental Complex for a spectacular opportunity for bird watching the Pearland Area. Take a peek inside the newly opened Delores Fenwick Nature Center to learn about native species local to the area. Here’s the scoop on all things birding in Pearland.
- Bass Pro Shops is a must stop for those interested in gearing up for their time outdoors.
- If you’re looking for a freshwater experience, 288 lake is a lovely spot to bring your favorite non-motorized watercraft or rent a stand up paddleboard for an afternoon on the water.
- Should you need a new pair of shoes to hit the trail with, pay a visit to local favorite Wild Pear Running. If you prefer cycling, check out nearby Pearland Bicycles.
- Nearby Brazos Bend State Park offers 37 miles of trails and is famous for its wildlife species diversity. Purchase a day pass or use your Texas State Parks Pass.