- Shop for fresh, locally sourced items at the Pearland Farmer’s Market. Hosted monthly, check out an assortment of items ranging from fresh vegetables to handmade soaps and lotions.
- You don’t have to make a trip to the Chinatown area of Houston to go on a culinary adventure. Pearland is home to a variety of international and locally owned restaurants – there’s something for everybody here! Peep page 33 in our new Visitor Guide.
- If you’re looking for some suggestions, check out Allendale’s Kitchen & Cocktails for comfort food classics, or Gringo’s to get your Tex-Mex fix in. Looking for some barbeque? Check out Central Texas BBQ or the famous Killen’s BBQ.
- Indulge in-house small batch roasted coffee at Pearland Coffee Roasters. We love the seasonal brews! The Drink Station has a nice selection of teas, coffee and smoothies as well.
- King’s Biergarten and Restaurant boasts traditional German fare, homemade gelato & desserts, plus an array of house made sausages.
- Check out Froberg’s Farm in nearby Alvin for homegrown produce, a bakery and snack bar. Also on-site is Greak’s Smokehouse offering homemade sausage and other meat items.