- Visit the Sri Meenakshi Temple for a neat theological experience. This south Indian Hindu Temple is dedicated to the Goddess Meenakshi and is a replica of the original in Madurai, India. If visiting on a weekend, check out the vegetarian cafeteria. Request a copy of the self – guided tour here.
- Pearland’s only fine art studio, Simply Fine Art Studio, is located in the heart of Pearland and offers gallery space, art for sale, workshops and classes.
- Make plans to attend a local production at either the Pearl Theater or Kids’ Backporch Productions.
- Check out the Pearland Alliance for Arts & Culture (PAAC) Kanappan Art Museum with the “Visions of India” exhibit.
- Hop in the car for an afternoon visit to the Houston Museum District. Enjoy off the beaten path gems like the Rothko Chapel and Menil Collection or enjoy true fan favorites like the Houston Museum of Natural Science.
Arts & Culturejim2019-02-21T14:13:26-06:00