- If you’re looking for a fine dining experience, look no further than Killen’s Steakhouse. Consistently ranked one of the top spots in the Houston area, it’s perfect for a #treatyourself meal.
- Need a massage? Book appointments for a Himalayan Salt Stone Massage or another indulgent service at Hired Hands Day Spa. Alternatively, nearby Bergamo’s Spa Retreat is another option for a day of relaxation.
- In the mood for live music? Get dinner to go and come prepared to picnic at Concerts in the Park on Friday evenings in May and June. Pearland House Concerts also offers a unique dinner and live music experience for a good cause.
- Make plans to get crafty and cultivate your creativity! Book a class at the Rustic Brush or Painting with a Twist – Pearland. Rustique also offers unique workshops to hone your crafting skills.
- Get active with a drop-in class at one of our local studios: Pure Barre, Orange Theory Fitness, Yoga Works or Infinity Cycling Studio.
- Maybe your idea of “fit” is lifting a mimosa to your mouth. We have options for you, too! Check out our curated list of Brunch Spots in Pearland.
A Weekend with the Girlsjim2019-02-21T14:17:16-05:00