Placed in the Gulf Coast of Texas, Pearland is a perfect hub & spoke location and next stop for a group tour. Stay in one of 11 hotels, dine from 140 restaurants, and see the sites – Houston Astros baseball game, Johnson Space Center, Kemah Boardwalk, San Jacinto Monument, Galveston beach, or downtown Houston. Dine in group friendly restaurants and get a taste of everything Pearland has to offer.
Situated in the heart of the Clear Lake Loop of the Great Texas Coastal Birding Trail, Pearland offers some of the best birding opportunities especially in the spring season.
Take a self-guided tour of a Hindu temple, the Sri Meenakshi temple located in Pearland is the only temple dedicated to the Goddess Meenakshi off the shores of India.
Looking for some idea of what to do while you’re here? Check out our sample itineraries and other available tools to help plan your Pearland stay.
Getting to Pearland:
Airports: visit www.fly2houston.com for both airports
- Houston Hobby Airport – Carriers: American, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, Via Air
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport – visit website for carrier information
Highways: accessible highways include; I-10, I-45, & I-59
- To Austin: 3 hour drive, 180 miles, 50 minute flight
- To Dallas: 4 hour drive, 267 miles, 1 hour flight
- To San Antonio: 3.5 hour drive, 230 miles, 55 minute flight
- To Beaumont, TX: 1.5 hour drive, 90 miles
- To Lake Charles, LA: 2.5 hour drive, 150 miles, 50 minute flight
- To New Orleans, LA : 5.5 hour drive, 350 miles, 1 hour flight