TERMS OF AGREEMENT
You, as Sponsor ("You" or "Your"), acknowledge that You are submitting this Sponsorship Agreement and agree to pay in the amount of Your chosen sponsorship level to Pearland Alliance for Arts & Culture in exchange for certain promotional benefits to be provided by Pearland Convention & Visitors Bureau ("Us," 'We," or "Our") regarding Pear-Scape. You agree to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions of this Sponsorship Agreement:
1. The benefits to be provided by Us to You are attached to this Sponsorship Agreement (incorporated by reference) and are subject to the terms and conditions of this Sponsorship Agreement.
2. No logos, company names, advertising, religious/sexual/political or violent wording or imagery will be accepted. Anything showing alcohol being used in an irresponsible manner will not be accepted.
3. If Your Pear(s) sustains damage during the event, We, in Our sole discretion, may make reasonable repairs to Your Pear(s) and shall determine if, when, and how repairs will be made to Your Pear(s).
4. This Sponsorship Agreement does not create a joint venture or partnership, employer and employee, or principle and agent relationship between You And Us, nor does it give You any ownership interest in the Pear(s). We own the Pear(s). If You materially violate the terms or conditions of this Sponsorship Agreement, We reserve the right to terminate Your sponsorship of the Pear(s) without further obligation to You.
5. You cannot transfer or assign this Sponsorship Agreement or any part of it without receiving prior written consent from us.
6. No waiver of any term or condition in this Sponsorship Agreement will be valid unless in writing and signed by the waiving party. Any modification of any term or condition in this Sponsorship Agreement will not be effective unless in writing and signed by both You and Us.
7. This Sponsorship Agreement is governed by the laws of Texas. Neither You nor We will be liable to each other for any lost profits or saving, or other special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, even if You or We have been advised of the possibility of or could have foreseen such damages.